Monday, February 9, 2009

Inspire

This photo challenge, with Ed's Photography and Milestones, was to take individual photos representing each letter of "Inspire".


INSPIRE

For this image of Inspire all but the letter 'N' came from signs in Downtown Holland, MI. It wasn't till after returning home I realized I needed a letter 'N'. So I rushed down to our local mall to find an 'N' and got lucky to find a Younkers.

I have done this before using architecture to make up letters of peoples last names which was way more challenging. Using letters from signs was a lot easier, although less creative it was still a lot of fun.

I still find capturing the letter I difficult due to how narrow the letter is so in these images I just cropped the I. The first I is from an illuminated Exit sign and the last I is from a music store specializing in guitars called Firehouse Guitars. As for the rest of the letters I'll let you guess where they came from.

No comments: